After returning from the post office, I found everything is still in my room. What have I sent after all? I started to question myself. Are those I sent needless? But anyway, I will always survive regardless of what has been sent. I had an empty and exhausted feeling in my mind…
However, other things washed away that sentiment quickly.
Tickets of Franz Ferdinand’s UK Tour are open to sale last week. I'm not sure if I should go. London gigs are held on 30/11 & 01/12 in Alexandra Palace. It's not weekend, plus 3 months from now. I've tracked the tickets for several days. Today, I became aware that tickets in London are almost sold out! Mojor booking systems like TicketMaster have nothing left. No time for hesitation! So I ordered. God, I ordered. Without knowing if I can go nor who can go with me. I hope I will be able to attend the gig instead of selling tickets on eBay pathetically. It's gonna be a hot and entertaining show for sure. I can picture Alex singing "Lucky, lucky, you're so lucky" now~
Coldplay’s tour in mid-December was on sale at 9:00am London time (4pm Taipei) today. I knew but do not think about it seriously. I mean… their new X&Y is not as good as previous albums although Fix You is truly touching and beautiful. Besides, I will probably be busying (crazily!) myself with Mid-term then. So I just checked the sale of their tickets for a while this afternoon. But later after I booked Franz Ferdinand, I found Coldplay were nearly sold out everywhere! Only 3-4 hours passed! Moreover, there are loads of Coldplay tickets on eBay now, all over £100 each or much more. (The original price is around £32) Check here. And It's just the very first day… British people are sometimes crazier than I though. They are like the Japanese this time. Unbelievable! Is Chris Martin really that cute?? I should’ve bought several tickets to sell!!
No comments:
Post a Comment